Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Round Up!

Country music star Easton Corbin made an appearance at one of the most popular country western bars in Florida last Thursday on February 23rd. At the Round Up he performed a live concert where he sang his hit songs "I'm a little more country than that" and "Roll with it". This was Easton Corbin's second appearance at the Round Up in the past year which the first time was sold out and I wasn't able to get in to watch him! Although I wasn't able to make it to his first show, luckily I was able to make it this past Thursday. He put on a great show and I had a great time. Up and coming artist Shane Duncan Band opened for Easton Corbin to get the crowd ready. While Easton Corbin was preparing to come on the stage, and the Shane Duncan Band played their last song, tons of people made their way to the dance floor to do some line dancing! Line dancing is a very popular activity at the Round Up and people dance just about every night. The next concert that is going to be at the Round Up is this Thursday on March 1st with country singer David Nail headlining. His most popular songs are "Red Light" and "Let it Rain". Special guest Tommy Dalton will be opening for David Nail. I'm definitely going to try to make it to this concert!

                 
Not-so-clear picture of Easton Corbin


Great picture of the Shane Duncan Band

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment