Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jake Owen's Engagement


Sorry girls, Jake Owen is off the market and officially engaged to Lacey Buchanan! Lacey Buchanan is from Winter Park, Florida and she is also a model. I actually know her sister Leah Buchanan who I have hung out with a few times. Jake’s fiancĂ© starred in two of his music videos, “8 Second Ride” and “Barefoot Blue Jean Night”, before they even started dating. She was the really pretty girl that caught your attention! The engagement took place on stage at one of Jake’s concerts on April 7, 2012 in Vero Beach, FL, his hometown. He invited her on stage and popped the question while he was singing his song “Don’t Think I Can’t Love You”. She obviously said YES and the wedding planning can begin for this great couple.  Although I am a little sad that one of my favorite country singer’s is engaged because now I definitely don’t have a shot with him! Haha just kidding. I look forward to hearing more about their wedding and also see Jake Owen’s success continue to rise.


                             Jake Owen and Lacey Buchanan on the night of their engagement

No comments:

Post a Comment